Blogs and newsletters are two of the best tools for building trust with prospects, staying in touch with customers and attracting visitors to your website.
But for smaller tech companies, dedicating the resources necessary for consistent blogging and newsletter publishing can be difficult. Technical and marketing staff often have difficulty finding the time and may lack the requisite writing skills, while the expense of maintaining an in-house writing staff may be prohibitive.
That's why CopyEngineer provides ghostwriting and project management for blogs and newsletters. Scroll down or click the following links to find out more about my services for:
Need to start a company blog? Too busy to blog regularly? Contact CopyEngineer to discuss your needs. I can help you:
- Decide on frequency, focus and other parameters for your blog
- Brainstorm possible topics with your SMEs
- Establish your editorial calendar
- Find the right voice for your blog author
And, of course, I'll also
- Interview and stay in touch with your SMEs
- Perform additional research to add third-party authority
- Ghostwrite your blog articles
- Provide draft posts for approval, prior to publication
- Revise each post according to your instructions
I can also publish your blog post for you, if you so desire.
Call CopyEngineer at (+39) 011 569 4951, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your blogging needs and get a FREE, no-obligation quote.
And don't forget: blog posts can easily be re-purposed as articles for newsletters, making it easier to stay in touch with prospects and customers.
Find out more about CopyEngineer's newsletter services, below.
Newsletter Writing and Publishing
Newsletter Content Development
Developing content of your newsletter is much the same as blogging. In fact, blog posts can be easily re-used to create effective newsletters.
See my Ghost Blogging services description, above, for more information.
Need help with publishing your e-newsletter, as well as content development?
Again, contact CopyEngineer to discuss your needs. I can:
- Work with your designer to help develop your branded template
- Make sure your newsletter template is CAN-SPAM compliant
- Create new content or edit existing content for each issue
- Create house ads for inclusion in any issue
- Submit each issue's content for approval, prior to publication
I can also assemble each issue on your email marketing platform, check for device compatibility and send each issue to your mailing list, if you desire.
Call CopyEngineer at (+39) 011 569 4951, or email me at email@example.com to talk about your e-newsletter needs and get a FREE, no-obligation quote.
Blog/Newsletter Combination Packages
Blogging + E-newsletter
As mentioned above, content development for blogs and e-newsletters is much the same, and content used for one can easily be re-used for the other. So it often makes sense to combine blog and newsletter development to maximize ROI from your marketing budget.
Call CopyEngineer at (+39) 011 569 4951, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about putting a blog + newsletter plan together, and to get a FREE, no-obligation quote.
Besides providing content development and publishing services, CopyEngineer can make your blog/newsletter investment go farther by helping you attract new subscribers.
Consider adding to your blog/newsletter project one or more of the following:
- A white paper or other free information sign-up incentive
- A landing page to sell your offer and register subscribers
- Email blasts, space ads or PPC ads to drive traffic to your landing page
- Website ads to encourage your website visitors to subscribe