Comes with a handy checklist to help
you easily avoid all ten mistakes!
But technology marketers often fail to get the results they desire from white paper campaigns.
In fact, a recent survey of over 500 technology companies found that over 83% of those offering white papers were making four or more of ten deadly mistakes that can destroy a white paper’s effectiveness.
Our new report details how to avoid all ten of those fatal white paper errors.
Here’s some of what you’ll discover:
- The five most common causes of tech buyer disappointment in white papers (page 3)
- The one thing you must leave out of your white paper’s title… if you want to increase downloads by 50 to 100 percent (page 3)
- The single worst mistake you can make in a white paper (page 5)
- Three reasons why asking an SME to write a white paper is usually a big mistake (page 8)
- Two white paper formats you must avoid… and how to layout a white paper for maximum readership (page 10)
- How "splitting your prospects in two" will boost response to your white paper (page 15)
- A simple two-step process for using white papers to quickly build your brand and forge your relationship with new prospects (page 17)
- An easy registration page trick that can increase your conversion rate by 11.7% to 34% and reduce cost per lead by 10.6% to 25.4% (page 19)
- What 74% of technology buyers want to see before they decide to register for your white paper (page 20)
- A surefire method for increasing your white paper's perceived value (page 22)
- And many more tips and techniques for avoiding all 10 fatal errors, which will give you a huge advantage over your competitors…
(of whom only 3.47% were judged to be offering effective white papers).
Ask for your FREE copy, today!
Successful tech marketers can’t afford to fail with the instrument our target market says is our most persuasive. You’ll know how to use that instrument better – better than 96% of your competition – once you read this report.
Plus, you’ll receive a handy checklist (also FREE) that you can use to eliminate all ten errors when writing or reviewing your next white paper. Requesting your copy is easy! Just fill out the brief form below and click, “Request Your FREE Report”.